We Help People Put An End To Daily, Annoying Neck and Shoulder Pain
Suffering from daily neck and shoulder pain puts a serious strain on life and it can be debilitating. Living in pain is emotionally, physically and mentally draining because of how it can affect your mood and ability to enjoy daily life.
Often the neck can seize up for no apparent reason and you can wake up and be unable to turn your head without a searing, sharp, nagging pain…
In more SEVERE cases the pain can spread to the head or radiate into the shoulder and arm which causes a great deal of tension and stress…
…Most people try to grit their teeth and ignore it hoping that it will settle down with time. The pain may settle down with this approach but be prepared for it to flare up again within a few weeks…
When people with neck and shoulder pain call us they often ask…
How can receiving physio treatment for neck & shoulder pain help?
- Diagnosing your problem – normally inside 20 minutes and give you a plan of how to get it better
- Prescribing the right exercises for your specific problem to help you recover
- Relieving neck & shoulder pain with “hands-on” treatment – normally inside a few sessions
- Helping you sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed (not really stiff)
- Helping you return to the workouts and sports you love
- Helping people not to have to rely on painkillers and instead using corrective exercise
- Stop you having to call the doctor’s and have time off work due to neck pain
- Helping you avoid needing dangerous surgery and injections
If you want to join 100s of other people who were finally able to relieve their Neck And Shoulder Pain with natural therapy before it got much worse, and you don’t want to rely on painkillers forever or are fearful about your ability to be active then we can help…
Sometimes it’s because you’ve had a bad experience in the past or that you are unsure about the difference between treatments. Apply for a free taster session to make up your mind.
To arrange to speak with one of our physios at Instant Physio regarding your particular problem click on the button above.